[Solved] Synology - Failed to run the package service

Hi, 

I manually installed the Resilio Sync package on my DS216+ (Braswell). 

Every time I try to launch it, I get the following error : "Failed to run the package service". 

Admin account is enabled. I tried to SSH to /usr/local/resiliosync/bin/ and launch it manually. I get the following output : "Resilio Sync forked to background. pid = 28107". 
However, it doesn't appear as running in DSM. I tried to kill the process and launch it again from DMS without success". 

Has anyone an idea ?
Cheers

Was it clean install or update? 
try command 

/usr/local/resiliosync/bin/rslsync --config /usr/local/resiliosync/var/sync.conf
and in a while, a minute or so check if it's still running , ps aux | grep sync. 

if not, send the sync.log from /usr/local/resiliosync/var/, and dmp (if dumped) from /usr/local/resiliosync/bin/ to support. 

• GreatMarko changed the title to [Solved] Synology - Failed to run the package service
  • 1 month later...
On 2017/2/8 at 4:07 PM, Helen said:

Was it clean install or update? 
try command 

/usr/local/resiliosync/bin/rslsync --config /usr/local/resiliosync/var/sync.conf
and in a while, a minute or so check if it's still running , ps aux | grep sync. 

if not, send the sync.log from /usr/local/resiliosync/var/, and dmp (if dumped) from /usr/local/resiliosync/bin/ to support. 

Like the post in this topic , every time I try to launch it, I get the following error : "Failed to run the package service". 

Also, Admin account is enabled. and when I tried to SSH to /usr/local/resiliosync/bin/ and launch it manually or use the solution mentioned in that post,  I get the following output : "segmentation fault (core dumped)".