[SOLVED] Can Resilio Sync sync folder on multiple external hard drives?

harryPotter

6 hours ago, harryPotter said:

Thank you.

So, just to make sure... sync is limited to folders on the same drive letter?  Resilio cannot sync multiple folders on multiple drives?

No, there is no any folder limit if you sync folders among different devices. Let me clarify. I told about multiple external hard drives connected to the same device (computer). The thing is that many users want to synchronize files/folders among drives (internal or external) which are connected to the same computer in order to automate their workflows. Sync doesn't allow to do that. It will not permit you to synchronize one folder location on your computer to another location on this computer (even if these location are on different drives). Our products are being developed to synchronize files/folders among different devices.

Hope my explanation is clear.

Happy syncing!

• ArtemPronevskiy changed the title to [SOLVED] Can Resilio Sync sync folder on multiple external hard drives?

Yes, thank you!  Sorry, I just didn't explain it specifically enough.  That makes more sense.  

I'm looking for something that can sync multiple internal & external HDD's on one computer to multiple internal & external HDD's on another computer over the internet.

It sounds like Resilio will be able to do this?

BTW, any plans to port Resilio to Android?  More specifically, the Nvidia Shield Android TV device?

On 2/10/2017 at 5:37 PM, harryPotter said:

I'm looking for something that can sync multiple internal & external HDD's on one computer to multiple internal & external HDD's on another computer over the internet.

Sure, Sync is able to do this. Instruction is here.

On 2/10/2017 at 5:37 PM, harryPotter said:

BTW, any plans to port Resilio to Android?  More specifically, the Nvidia Shield Android TV device?

Sync is available for almost all platforms including Android: Google Play