Resilio Sync seems to have stopped syncing new files?

harryPotter

How do I view a peer's synced folder to make sure all files are truly synced?

I think my sync is not working properly, here's why.  

1. I just copied a new file into the sync folder, 4GB in size
  2. I used TeraCopy to copy it
  3. After it copied and passed verification testing, I renamed the file
  4. Resilio started to sync the file and then said that it was finished in about 15-20 seconds

This is impossible because my upload speed is only 500KB/s and the file is 4.04GB.  It should've taken about 2.5 hrs?

We really need a product like this in our organization, but it needs to "just work".  The peers who will be using this in production have no computer knowledge and background.  I need to be able to set it up once for them and have it just work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I've added 6 new files to my Resilio Sync folder but they don't seem to be syncing to the remote machines?  I won't be able to go to the remote machine's location until this weekend.

Any ideas on how to get this working again?

When I hover over the Sending status, it says: 100% but that's impossible because the new files I dropped in was 5.5GB.

Thank you!

I've merged the two posts. 

Well, actually there might be a lot of causes for this problem, and to tell you why files don't sync in your particular case, we need to know your particular case, environment, peers, etc. 
Meanwhile, you can use this guide to troubleshoot, and if tips from there do not help, contact support and give the details about your setup. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2017 at 6:10 PM, harryPotter said:

I've added 6 new files to my Resilio Sync folder but they don't seem to be syncing to the remote machines?  I won't be able to go to the remote machine's location until this weekend.

Any ideas on how to get this working again?

When I hover over the Sending status, it says: 100% but that's impossible because the new files I dropped in was 5.5GB.

Thank you!

Check that "Peers online" shows your peer is in fact online. If its not, exit and restart Resilio.  Try restarting Resilio anyways, even if thinks peer is online.