Just added a file to synced folder, why is it not uploading? [SOLVED]

harryPotter

Just added a file to synced folder, why is it not uploading?  History says it was added 10min ago but the app is not syncing to other peers?

I already tried closing and then opening the app again?

File is 1.37GB and my upload speed is about 200KB/s.  So, there's no way it could've finished syncing in 10 min?

I just barely added a 4.48GB file to the shared folder.  It shows up when I click on Peers Online > Peer Name > open files list under Active Devices

But, it is not uploading?

The new file also showed up in the History section but still no uploading activity?

What's going on?  This is VERY FRUSTRATING.

Okay, I think I resolved this issue.  I contacted my coworker on the other end and had him check on things.  It turns out that the NAS where the Resilio sync folder is residing was down.  No error handling messages, no alerts, nothing.  

He got the NAS up and running again, then nothing happened on my end.  So, I thought, maybe I'll close and reopen Resilio on my end and hope for the best.  This worked as Resilio is now syncing again.

It would be nice if we weren't left in the dark about what was going on.  If a sync folder is no longer accessible, then Resilio should relay that message back to seeder (my machine).  Wasted 6 days on this issue.

I'm posting details here so that if anyone else gets no sync activity after adding new files and no details as to what's wrong, then you can try this.