Sync Content Removed

dmelon

Hi, 

I am completely at a loss.  This is my first time using a sort of sync software between two devices.  The sync took ages, but now that the sync is done, but devices are missing many documents.  I can see these in the sync's history as removed, but there is not a "added" version anywhere.  Is there some form of temporary archive folder to recover these missing files as there are many!  Both devices are mac computers. 

Please please help!

Thanks

Denise

Take a look at the archive https://help.getsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/204754239-Does-Sync-support-versioning-

Please note that the archive of any folder on THIS device receives an old version of a file only if it has been modified by ANOTHER peer. In other words, if a remote peer changes a file, its previous version will be placed in the archive on your device, however, should you change a file, its older version will appear in the archives of other peers. The files which you delete on your device, can usually be recovered from the Trash or Recycling bin.