Latest Desktop Build 2.5.2

RomanZ

Dear community,

Resilio Sync 2.5.2 is now available. It may be obtained it via direct links below, or via official download page. This version has not yet been published via auto-update, though available via "Check now" button.

UPGRADING FROM BITTORRENT SYNC
Sync is now released under the Resilio brand, it is treated by OS as new application and will propose you to migrate all your settings from old BitTorrent Sync app (settings are backed up during migration).
Please carefully read these articles about updating to Resilio Sync and migration of settings.

DOWNGRADE
Resilio Sync will make a backup copy of all your settings prior migration into "sync-v2.3.7-1471003319.backup"-like folder (version and timestamp may vary). If you decide to return to 2.3.*, you'll need to manually copy the content to your storage folder, remove Resilio Sync and be aware of next downgrade drawbacks:

1. You'll downgrade to "Free" version and you'll have to re-apply license manually. File association with license files *.btskey is broken so you'll need to apply license in BTSync UI
  2. Linking new devices to downgraded Sync is not possible. You'll need to recreate identity if you want to link some new device.
  3. Downgrade is not supported for Selective Sync folders (as all placeholder files are renamed to *.rsl*). If you downgrade and your Sync has Selective Sync folders, your files are going to be deleted on all peers.

Direct Download Links:

A list of what's new, improved, changed, and fixed in this version is available in the change log.

Hi. I still have a problem with Resilio on Zyxel NSA310. 

2.5.2 version returns the same message (see at an attachment)

I always use the "Linux ARM" package.

Zyxel NSA 310:

cat /proc/cpuinfo
------------------------
Processor       : Feroceon 88FR131 rev 1 (v5l)
BogoMIPS        : 1199.30
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult edsp
CPU implementer : 0x56
CPU architecture: 5TE
CPU variant     : 0x2
CPU part        : 0x131
CPU revision    : 1

Hardware        : Feroceon-KW
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

lscpu
------------------------
Architecture:          armv5tel
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                1
On-line CPU(s) list:   0

resilio-2.5.2.png

@bielen2k Can you please supply me with core dump for you Zyxel device and logs for the issue with green checkmark and upload?

@Dr Tone Why not? This is pretty much the same  as manual update, though a bit more convenient. It's not an automatic update proposed for all the users. As for the connectivity issue, I'll be happy to see logs from your both peers.

@RomanZ, I believe @Dr Tone is referring to this thread...

@Helen has acknowledged it as a bug and seems to know that a fix is scheduled to be released on Monday.  So I have the same question that @Dr Tone has - if there is a known problem, and it's a serious problem, why continue to make 2.5.2 available?

Posted Monday at 09:17 AM · Report post

The release will not be ready ti Monday. The team is working on it. Thank you all for patience. 

On 24.05.2017 at 0:29 PM, RomanZ said:

@bielen2k Can you please supply me with core dump for you Zyxel device and logs for the issue with green checkmark and upload?

@RomanZ I try to generate "crash dump" file but I did not succeed. I also tried to find "rslsync*" files in the entire system but found nothing. @RomanZ Do you still need logs that are related to the green checkmark and upload?

• RomanZ unpinned this topic