Laptop Connects to Nexus 7 But Not Samsung Phone

I'm running BitTorrent Sync 1.3.109 on Windows XP laptop & Resilio Sync 2.5.2 (6891) on both Nexus 7 tablet and Samsung Mobile phone. The laptop is the main machine. The other 2 devices are purely for receiving files from the laptop.

I've been syncing files between all devices for many months right up until yesterday.

The laptop & Nexus 7 are still connected fine. But today when I switched Samsung phone on to start syncing, nothing happens. I then saw Peers: 0 on the Sync interface on Samsung phone. Nexus 7 still shows Peers: 1 (and syncs with laptop). Up until yesterday, Peers: 2 was showing on both devices as everything was working fine. All devices "saw" each other.

I've not altered any network settings at all on any of my 3 devices. Everything is default.

I've rebooted the router, laptop, Nexus 7 tablet & Samsung phone, yet Samsung phone just shows Peers: 0.

Is this something to do with version 2.5.2 on my Samsung phone? Resilio Sync was working until I allowed an update of the app.

Thanks.

Hello.

Both the Nexus 7 (a tablet) and the Samsung (mobile phone) are running the same version 2.5.2 (6891).

Apart from the folder locations for the files to be Synced to, all Settings and Advanced (settings) on those 2 devices are set identical. Listening ports are different, but I haven't altered them. Resilio Sync must have set them(?).

As regards to the update process, all I can say is I get a notification icon letting me know there's updates to installed programs. I always grant any permissions that are needed.

The Thursday before I made my post, everything had synced (and has done since Dec 25th when I got the phone). I updated all apps that needed updating on the phone. When that had completed, I turned the phone off. The next day (Friday) is when Syncing failed and I saw the Peers: 0 status on the Samsung phone.

Regardless of the folders being shared etc., the problem is that the Samsung shows no peers after I updated to latest version. Should I try un-installing and re-installing the app?