2.5.2 constantly spinning?

Hello everyone. I have a question that hopefully you guys can help me solve. I got the update for 2.5.2 and I updated it, but ever since, the icon spins constantly. It's been well over a week. This is fine on my desktop, but I'm worried about using it on my laptop. It's always using .01% CPU and .1 mbs on the connection. Since this is always happening, I'd say it's using too much CPU and keeping my internet connection active. I am getting 2 hours max on my laptop with Resilio open. Closed down, I'm getting my 7 hours (like before this update). I don't understand why it keeps spinning - nothing is syncing. 

Any ideas or recommendations? 

Thank you in advance. 

what platform is it? what are the folders? Are there any peers connected? 

if icon spins, but nothing is being synced, then it means that either  files are not available for sync on uploader, or the directory is not available for sync to write file on downloader. Anyway, check this article 
https://help.getsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/205450355-My-files-have-stopped-syncing-

Hi!

This is my setup.

Central home server with all folders synced to it.

Desktop with most folders synced to it.

Laptop with some folders synced to it.

All are running windows 10. 

I'm not receiving any errors or locked files. It just spins at the bottom of the system tray, and does nothing. All files are 100% synced. If I add a new file, it gets synced. If my desktop modifies a file, and saves it, it gets synced. In fact, this behavior is only on my laptop, a Surface Pro 4. All files are always syncing correctly. It's just doesn't stop spinning for some strange reason. I open the program and no files are locked. Nothing is getting sent / received since there is nothing to send or receive.