Switching from free to Sync Home Pro ?

BenBSAV

Hi,

I have been a long time user of Sync Free (thanks by the way, really awesome piece of software). In order to ease the management of the shares, I'm thinking about switching to Home Pro, but wondering about a few things :

> Using Resilio Sync Family Pro, can a user see all shared folders, or only the ones that belongs to him ? Like if me and my wife both use it, will we see each other's shared folders ?
EDIT : this has been answered here :

> Is file level deduplication only available for Business solutions, or also available for Home solutions ? It would be very useful on metered internet or on connections with slow (sloooooooooow...) upload speed

> I've been using Sync between my 2 macs, Synology NAS and iPhone. Should we be worried that NAS and iPhone versions of Resilio sync are still 2.4.X, whereas computer one is 2.5.X ? Is there a end of support in sight ?

PS : I was also considering Resilio Sync Business, but $29/months is too steep a price for a personal 2 users use... Would have considered lower cost subscription though.

>Is file level deduplication only available for Business solutions, or also available for Home solutions
yes, see comparison of features here 

> Is there a end of support in sight ?
no. Updates to NASes and iOS are coming. 

Why would want Sync Business if you're apparently going to use it for personal purposes? Solely for file deduplication?