Say I have a folder labeled Folder 1 on my remote Computer 1.  And I synced this folder on a remote NAS to a Folder labeled Folder 1 on a NAS.

I only want to sync Folder 1 on my remote Computer 1.  However, the remote NAS also syncs with several folders on Computer 2.  I don't want Computer 1 to sync with any files on Computer 2.

One way is choose Selective Sync on Computer 1 for all the Computer 2 placeholders folders that show up on Computer 1's Resilio Sync Folder Section.  Similarly, I would need to do the same exact thing when all of Computer 1 placeholder folders that show up on Computer 2's Resilio Sync Folder Section from Computer 1.

But I hate all those placefolder folders on my computers.  So, if I simply just disconnect Computer 1, it won't receive any folders in its destination folder, right?  However, it will still continue to sync the folder shared between Computer 1 and Folder 1, right?

If NAS and Computer2 are not linked with one identity, you just don't share link to folder1 with Computer2, this folder won't be synced. 

If NAS and Computer2 are linked with one identity, folder1 will appear on Computer2, but you can keep it in Disconnected mode, so it won't be synced at all, even placeholders. 

>So, if I simply just disconnect Computer 1, it won't receive any folders in its destination folder, right? 
From where are you going to disconnect it? What's your actual setup?