Delay on camera backup

ByteHeaven

I actually had the old sync quite long in my Android phone. Just few weeks ago updated to Resilio app. And MOST annoying change was, that camera backup is, honestly, fu&&ed up. Earlier, I took a photo, it at that second uploaded the photo. Now it takes quite a while, there is no button to tell to app "hey idiot UPDLOAD IT NOW". 

Why this is problem? Well, I OFTEN use app in the way, that I need a photo on PC for something. I shoot it with mobile, and take the photo from my camera backup on PC. Now I have to hit refresh, I go on and of the resilio app in mobile and just.. waste my time waiting.

So PLEASE, have an option there "do upload images immideatly, if there is enought battery or phone is in charger". No there is that stupid option "always" when in charger but it seems not doing anything. At least not uploading camera backup images in that exact second I have my phone in charger. And there I wait, minutes. This way I have to change to something else for camera backup (which is not fun, because otherwise I like this, I backup it to my OWN nas, not to some 3rd party service)..

So hope you will on next update make this work as in old sync. I shoot photo, few seconds later it is on my backup folder in my desktop. That is how it should be working...