Backup Resilio Sync settings on Android

shai

Actually, I just looked at the folder and it doesn't seem to have much data at all...

inside com.resilio.sync there are two directories:

- files

files is empty

- .sync

.sync has three files and one sub-directory called Archive

ID is just 1kb and is binary, but I really don't think it has all the settings of my setup

IgnoreList is just 1kb and contains just a list of files to ignore, like .iCloud, to Thumbs.db to .dropbox etc.

StreamsList is just 1kb and contains just three lines of some com.apple.XXX:

• com.apple.metadata:_kMDItemUserTags
  • com.apple.ResourceFork
  • com.apple.metadata:kMDItemFinderComment

so I'm thinking this doesn't have my settings...

/data from root (using ES Explorer and have "Show hidden files" enabled) is empty.

The only directory that has the files I mentioned above, is the one in /sdcard/Android/data/com.resilio.sync ; and they are all dated from today (I'm guessing since I've opened the application moments ago)

Since I've told you which files I've found, can you tell me which files should actually be there that are missing? Maybe I can use ES Explorer to do a full system search and find the files somewhere else ... which file(s) actually holds the settings of Resilio Sync and my setup?

Maybe this is a feature that should be built into the app itself .. so we can backup our settings (even to a cloud account like Google)?

I've setup 12 different sync folders with my desktop and it would be a shame for me to need to do this all over again after I reset my phone.