Larryb

Can't paste license from PC to NAS

7 posts in this topic

I had to reinstall my NAS version of Resilio Sync.  When I tried to copy and paste the license key it tells me to enter a valid key.  How can I upgrade the license to my NAS version?

Everyone's thoughts could be with friends and relatives in Florida and the Carribean in the wake of hurricane Irma, and Jose is on the way too.

@Larryb, what exactly did you paste there? Did you check the guide on how to apply the license on NAS? 

I'm not at my home computer right now, but I'm pretty sure I tried the following: 

From the Windows version, open Sync, click the gear, license, then" copy".  Then I opened Sync on my NAS using IE. Because I'm not at my home computer at the moment, I'm not sure exactly what I did but I would have found a screen to apply a license.  

I did not know them was a "guide".  I looked on the Resilio site and couldn't find one. Can you tell me where it is?

I don't know if it makes any difference or not , but if I install the latest version of Resilio on my NAS I get a warning that it may not be compatible and I get a notice that it will not automatically start up. The previous version installs fine on my NAS.

Thanks, got it! 

I had some issues with  security certificates, but your link helped a lot.