CobusT

MacOS High Sierra - Statusbar color wrong

The icon in the notification area on High Sierra is not colored right.  See attached.  I tried with the dark and the light menu bar choices and both look a bit odd.  I guess something changed between Sierra and High Sierra. See attached images.  I realize this is not critical, but would be nice to see fixed. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 10.58.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 11.00.45 AM.png

Have the same issue as well, just after upgrading to High Sierra.

I just wanted to add that if I open Resilio Sync window, its icon in statusbar juts out 1px below the statusbar itself - please see the picture:

Nontransparent.png

There usually isn't any kind of beta. Stuff will get released when it's done implementing. Same goes for ETA usually.

It was fixed long ago, it's just not yet released. Will be out with the upcoming release, but sorry, not ETA for now. 

I know this is such a minor thing, but I've stopped using Sync because of this. I just found it too visually distracting.

Please get the fix out.

In macOS 10.13+, the icon of menubar displayed in wrong color if dark mode is set.

5a2b7e2328f5b_ScreenShot2017-12-09at2_08_28PM.png.23a0fdbbd5fb20075ac4d2312511cd4a.png

But, if multiple screens are connected, those icons on not active screens, displayed well.

5a2b7e23bf2a0_ScreenShot2017-12-09at2_08_47PM.png.19dd8c1e7377d816e700cf2eab147bbb.png