Ever since most recent update performance drop at startup windows 10

unit88888888

Hello all at Resilio,

I am writing to let you know that ever since the most recent update 2.5.12, the resilio sync after each start takes really long and lags and sometimes gets unresponsive when just starting up the sync program. This has not happened before and only recently started acting up. 

Is there anything I can do to maybe "optimize" this program or is there some setting I am missing. Can you please direct me to the right resource or location so I can resolve this. Been using this program since BitTorrent Sync and it has come a long way. 

Appreciate any help on this matter and thanks in advance to those that do respond. 

Best regards,

Fellow Resilio Sync User

1) Instruction for logs https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/206664730-Collecting-debug-logs-
Once UI is not responding, please use the variant with debug.txt to enable logging.

2) When it's not responding, please open Task manager -> right click on Sync process -> Dump, and send the dump file to us.

3) Then as dumps as logs to Sync support team.