[Mobile] How to rename the "DCIM" folder? Can I have a "Phone" Folder that contains/factorize all these folders?

An image worth 1000 words, so here is what I am talking about:

I added my Nexus 6 Android phone to my Resilio, and created an "Camera backup":

K89Szim.png

Then on my computer, it appears like that:

0RHgs7k.jpg

With the name "DCIM". I tried to add another folder but it just keeps the folder name (Like "Downloads" or stuff like that).

I like to keep my thing clean and I would love to simply have a "Nexus 6" folder that contains "DCIM", "Downloads", and other folders I would like to add. Or at worst, be able to rename the folder on my computer to "Nexus 6 Camera backup", but I cannot find the menu to "rename this folder locally":

1yEIZ6P.png

(and in "Preferences":

wGd9NrU.png

Does anybody knows if it is possible?

Also, quick note for to the devs: "Clear" == "Remove from device" was definitely not 'clear' in my mind

I love Resilio, so keep up the work and I can't wait to be able to use it as I want!!

Tried this already?

https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/205450655-Can-I-move-or-rename-a-syncing-folder-

I selected to only manually add the folders, so I set my destination NAS to the disconnected mode. That way I had to manually enable the synchronization of the smartphone backup but I was able to select a custom destination which also renamed the folder in the Sync list. https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/206216615-How-to-manually-set-the-location-of-the-folders-synced-across-my-devices-

Thank you, your first link did the trick to me. I went to the resilio folder and renamed the "DCIM" to "Nexus 6 Camera".

Ideally I would like to have all my phone's folders into one folder through (named "Nexus 6" and it would contains "Camera", "Downloads", etc), but it is already a great progress! Thanks!