[Solved]Why does Sync throw up a pop-up to tell me a file can't be synced...

A screenshot of what? The notification I already described? Sorry, I don't see the point.

I sync programming project folders that I work on at certain times (hence turning sync manually on/off). The notification is usually concerning the executable that is being replaced each time one compiles or builds.

I'm still interested in other user's general thoughts on this; is it useful for you to see such a notification?

9 hours ago, Gane O'dwyer said:

@devinthesky  Files locked issue is descrined here if I understand you right of course.

You do not understand me right; I don't need the basic lecture on why a file may be locked.

Please reread my initial post.

Then, let me know your thoughts on this: *why* should I want to see messages telling me a file can't be synced, in a folder where I have already manually paused sync? Does resilio consider this useful? Because I don't find it helpful at all. I would love for there to be an option to turn that behaviour *off*.

13 hours ago, Gane O'dwyer said:

@devinthesky Sorry for the inattention. Please take a note that pressing pause button will actually stop upload/download process ( only transferring process). But will not stop the whole syncing operations. So the notification is not useless  as you can see to which files the acess is denied due to their locking. 

I'll stop here and post a topic in the feature request section. Thanks for your assistance.

• Gane O'dwyer changed the title to [Solved]Why does Sync throw up a pop-up to tell me a file can't be synced...