Family License doesn't appear working

phaeretic

I've been using Sync Home Pro on my unRAID server and other devices just fine for a while now.  Today, I purchased an upgrade to a Family license, applied the new license key, but nothing seems to have changed.  There doesn't seem to be any way for me to add/share seats.  The link below seems to indicate that there should be a "Share License: Email, Copy" functionality in my License settings, but there is not.  I can see no indication that my new license is a Family license.

https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204762369-How-to-activate-remove-a-license-seat-

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 7.36.14 AM.png

@phaeretic This is not a bug. The thing is that "Sync Home Pro" and "Sync Family Pro" are the same app, ("Home" has a Pro license for 1 user, "Family" has a Pro license for 5 users), you will not observe  seats counter int he app GUI right after the license applying. As this license based on per user model so you need to apply the same license on the users devices and that is all. Of course we got reports and adde din 2.6.0 app version an improvement that allows to observe the license type in the app GUI.