Advice on sync between 3 devices

Hi, 

I've used Sync previously between PC and an Unraid server, and it worked very well for me. 

Now, my setup has changed and I'm looking to get some advice on setup to make sure things get synced correctly and I don't lose anything.  I'm a photographer, and want to keep my image catalogues and files synced with current edits, and keep 2 local copies on NAS devices. 

Source:  Desktop PC, dedicated drive for photography

Destination 1 - Synology NAS (DS918+)

Destination 2 - WD NAS (EX4100)

Ideally, I want Desktop - Synology to be the priority, and WD to get a copy from the Synology box (so that I can shut down my desktop and the sync can continue between the two NAS without needing the PC powered on). 

Can someone advise the correct way to set it up so that nothing gets overwritten - it may be straightforward, or it may require a paid license which is fine - I just want to be absolutely certain that nothing gets lost from my Desktop inadvertently. 

Thanks,

G

@sauvagii not sure what tool you use to edit photos. If you use lightroom or similar app, why not store the raw images and editing configurations on the Synology NAS directly, then create a schedule backup from Synology NAS to WD NAS? Your desktop PC is just an interface to use those photo editor applications (mount a folder of Synology NAS). 

Lightroom has always had significant issues with files stored on NAS devices in my experience, but I mainly prefer my local copy images and catalogues on SSDs for performance issues.  When I have tried hosting images on NAS there's often a lag while doing detailed edits in LR