resilio is respawnning continuously

asterio

I have the (last) 2.6.1-1 versio of resilio and I notice that cpu has peaks of cpu every few secods.

I notice that the process is continuously respanwing despite service seems is working fine but CPU load.

The system log yields:

Oct  8 09:44:57 mac systemd[1]: Starting Resilio Sync service...
Oct  8 09:44:57 mac systemd[1]: resilio-sync.service: Failed to parse PID from file /home/agp/.config/resilio-sync/sync.pid: Invalid argument
Oct  8 09:44:57 mac systemd[1]: Started Resilio Sync service.
Oct  8 09:45:12 mac systemd[1]: resilio-sync.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=255/n/a
Oct  8 09:45:12 mac systemd[1]: resilio-sync.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Oct  8 09:45:12 mac systemd[1]: resilio-sync.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Oct  8 09:45:12 mac systemd[1]: resilio-sync.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 52.
Oct  8 09:45:12 mac systemd[1]: Stopped Resilio Sync service.

And 

watch cat /home/agp/.config/resilio-sync/sync.pid

dumps a new PID every few seconds.

I tried to delete the file and restart the service but I guess that the process simply fails and then the PID do not longer exits. The permissions of the PID file are right ( -rw-r--r-- )

Do you have any clue of what is happening wrong?

Thanks in advance

--

Asterio