Peers: 0 (sync needs to be stopped and started once a week)

wima

Hi

Sometimes I'm wondering, why sync does not work anymore. In the app I see that there is no Peer (Peers: 0). I have to stop the app on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ and restart it. Then it works again for about one week.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Thank you

Marco

I too have the same problem and I have to stop and start the sync within the application. Sometimes it takes forever for it to stop the sync and I have to just reboot the phone. Annoying for sure. It seems to happen when it has sit idle for a long time and there is nothing to prompt it to sync. 

• 3 months later...

I too have this problem. Sync on my desktop shows that Sync on my phone is offline.

"Exit" doesn't seem to work. It keeps showing shutdown but it won't exit. I don't restart the phone but I force close the app.

Once I restart the app on the phone the desktop app will see the phone and both immediately start syncing. It will work for some time (days) but then it freezes again.

On 5/4/2019 at 11:07 PM, mwyarm said:

It seems to happen when it has sit idle for a long time and there is nothing to prompt it to sync.

I agree with the above quote.

Sony Xperia X Compact. Android 8.0, Sync 2.6.3 (8071), battery saving options and sleep disabled

Windows 10, Sync 2.6.3 (1340)