On 12/17/2019 at 4:04 AM, Alex. said:

@Andy+ Are you expecting any certain new features?

Yes and No.

First I'm expecting to see the current product be more reliable.  Today I think it's mostly syncing correctly, but the displays don't reflect  that.  I have folders that never show a green check, they just show a blue circle and 100%.  What's with that?

Then, this product needs a real GUI.  This product is targeted at non-commercial users, but the UI can never be figured out by someone who isn't technically inclined.  I never recommend this product to anyone who is not a techie because I don't want to have to hold their hand, verify correct setup, etc.  The home market is probably limited, but this product in it's current form is self limiting.  It's like making a pair of scissors that only work for left handed people.  The product is great, but only for 10% of the market.

Virtually all software has bugs.  The notion that 2.6.3 is perfect is simply nonsense.  As far as I can tell this product has been abandoned which is too bad as I think the underlying technology is quite good.

9 hours ago, Boatguy said:

I have folders that never show a green check, they just show a blue circle and 100%.  What's with that?

@Boatguy Could you please send me logs from your peer which has a blue circle and 100% ? Is it an OS X peer?

Progress seems good in the last days, version 2.6.4 is online, first with build 1343, today build 1344.

I am thrilled with this software because it basically works best. I have re-installed my Resilio installation with Syncthing in the past few days. It works, but it's just different. Not so round. It still has a couple of little snags where you have to trick something, etc., so Resilio is just a little better.

No wonder we are all convinced followers. In any case, I have left it at Resilio and only use Syncthing for very special tasks.