Reinstallation Problem - Sync Points to Wrong Folders

Merk7

How do I get Sync to sync the correct folders?

Here's the situation: Sync has run beautifully for a long time on two computers, A & B. Computer B recently had a BSOD problem and windows was reinstalled. After the Windows reinstallation, I successfully resinstalled Sync and transferred the Sync license key from Computer A to Computer B.  Sync started immediately, but using the wrong folder on Computer B!  It started copying everything from Computer A's correct Documents folder to Computer B's wrong location (C:\User\Resilio Sync\Documents). I'm not sure why it created the Resilio Sync directory, but I need Sync to sync documents to a different folder (the original Documents folder, which was on a different hard drive than Windows and is still intact).

How do I get Sync to point to a different folder?

Thanks.

UPDATE: Unable to get this working, I decided to delete the existing folder syncs and start over.  Why is starting from scratch so hard??

As it stands, I have two computers with Documents folders that are 98% duplicates. How do I get Sync to sync these two folders without creating new folders and recreating the files?  

When I create a folder Standard Folder on either computer, it is immediately recreated on the other computer. But on the second computer, Resilio automatically sticks everything in C:\User\Resilio Sync\Documents. Why? In addition to that folder, I know have a second and identical Documents entry in File Explorer on Computer B. 

And why is there no way to change the folder easily?? I can find none. The user should be able to pick the folder on Computer A to be synced and the folder on Computer B that should be synced with it. That seems simple and obvious to me, but it obviously is not.  

Sorry if my frustration is spilling through, but this should not be that difficult. Thank you for any help you can provide.

SOLUTION: Can I Connect Two Pre-Populated Pre-Existing Folders?

This explains how to change the folder on the destination device. However, why Sync chooses a random folder on its own is beyond me. Their should be an option for the sync to not begin until the user is asked to select a folder on the destination machine.  

And finding this information should not be so difficult!!