Features requested for iOS

KYP

Please add the following features for iOS / iPadOS, they are very important for improving the efficiency of working on iOS devices :

- Move / delete files or folders within the Sync app.

- Show the placeholder files in iOS’ Files app without the need to download them first in the Sync app (just like the behaviour of Dropbox, OneDrive etc.)

- Split screen support for iPadOS

- Drag & drop file support for iPadOS 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Exactly what I want, too. I keep telling this the support for months.

Moving files, split screen, drag'n'drop, slide over, better integration in Files App (for example detect if a file has been moved in files app, placeholder ...), adapt to screen size of newer iPad pros. 

Is there any ETA? The AppStore updates describe only "various fixes and improvements"... which is not a very helpful message. We use resilio at our company and my management team uses iPads. We are considering to move away from resilio to be honest due to a lack of iOS update/functionality.

Besides the improvements needed for iOS, Resilio is AWESOME!! I love it. That is why I want it so desperately to be better on iOS.

bests

Samuel

CEO OtoJig

• 2 months later...

I completely agree.

Moving files, split screen, drag'n'drop, slide over, better integration in Files App (for example detect if a file has been moved in files app, placeholder ...), adapt to screen size of newer iPad pros. 

And background sync when idle are all 'must haves'. For resilio to be functional for iOS. 

Any status update from resilio?

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2019 at 8:19 AM, KYP said:

Please add the following features for iOS / iPadOS, they are very important for improving the efficiency of working on iOS devices :

- Move / delete files or folders within the Sync app.

- Show the placeholder files in iOS’ Files app without the need to download them first in the Sync app (just like the behaviour of Dropbox, OneDrive etc.)

- Split screen support for iPadOS

- Drag & drop file support for iPadOS 

Hi Resilio, any update on this? It's been 10 months since my post.

I love Resilio Sync, it works just fine on windows and mac os, but unfortunately I rely heavily on iOS (iPad OS, more precisely) at work.  I hope there's at least a roadmap on those functionalities, which are already exists in other competitors like google drive, onedrive, dropbox, etc.

• 10 months later...