2.6.2-1 stops frequently on Synology NAS DSM 6.2.2-24922 update 4

After an internet outage ofseveral weeks, Resilio 2.6.2-1 stops frequently on Synology NAS DSM 6.2.2-24922 update 4. nothing has change in the configuartion. The only thing that has happened is the internet wek down for a long time, and has not been restored. There was temporariy internet for uch of that time, configured differently, and Resilio would only run briefly then stop. I assumed it was somethign to do with the backup internet. Now that the main internet has been resotred I assumed it would just start working reliably, but restoration of the main internet has made no difference. 

It only runs for a few minutes, as most.

It doesn't seem to running out of RAM, which is the only thing I've found to look for. 

Is there any error log that I can find to give me more details on why it is stopping?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

John

Thanks. I upgraded it and it's not stopping anymore, but it seems to be stuck on the files shown in the screen shot of the log and is not progressing beyond them. The files appear on both ends of the sync and both versions of the Recommendations for other services.odt file are the same, so it don't require updates at either end as far as I can see (I haven't check the others). 

I can't see any relevant logs in the log Centre, and not resilio.log, oom-killer.log or oom_kill_process.log logs in  /var/log/messages on Synology (is that what you meant? Is this still relevant?)

Capture.JPG

Actually, ignore that. I worked around that Failed to Download problem by changing the file names, which mostly worked, although for 2 of the files I ended up not being able to delete the originals in any app, but will figure that out later. Clearly something weird has happened with the permissions, although at first glance the look fine. The most important thing is that the erros have stopped and the shares are all showing green ticks for 100% synced. yay!

Thanks,

John