Syno NAS: Resilio takes file ownership

So I set up Resilio Sync (free) between a W10 box on my LAN and My Syno NAS (using the official package).

It all works well as far as syncing is concerned. Read only sync from W10 box to Synos /volume1/video

But the files on the NAS is now owned by user/group rslsync which makes them invisible for my (not very smart) WebOS 2.0 LG SmartTV.

There is not even a user rslsync in DSM but obviously there is one now in the Linux system. 

Is this really a preferred behavior? Can it be changed? Can I somehow decide which owner should own the Resilio process?

A mere utility taking ownership of files it handles is not a good idea if you ask me :(

This things are really needed. On NAS, especially Synology, have visible users and groups, but also hidden one. Now rslsync is a hidden user and also member of admins, so user doesnt have any modyfications regarding the permissions.

With your TV you have a special problem, maybe you can create the user of this device and also define as member of admins, so the problem could be solved.