Why does Resillio Sync stop mirroring folders?

I've noticed that when I add new files or folders, it notices on the host computer's Sync program that there was a change and it indexes, but on the receiving computer's Sync program it doesn't mirror the changes. Or it will start syncing right away but then it will pause. Right now for example it is sitting at 6% synced. Neither computer's hard drive is full, and I have quit and restarted both programs and both computers. Nothing seems to force a re-index or a re-scan or a re-sync or whatever needs to happen. This is very frustrating and I have it happen almost every single time I try to transfer something. Both computers are MacOS if you need that. 

At the bottom of the Resillio Sync window, it says "Last synced May 4th". That was two days ago. How do I force a refresh on this program?? (I've attached two screenshots to shot this.)

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.27.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.28.52 PM.png

5 minutes ago, Andy+ said:

Maybe is a permissions problem in thr related folders. Doe you check all in detail? Any logs to check? What Mac computers you have, OS Version, how many files and folders, RAM of the computers etc.

I wouldn't think it would be a permissions issue, the folders it's monitoring is just in the Home folder of the user, in the movies section. How do you check the logs for any errors? Do you mean the activity section?

I am running it on a MacBook Pro 2011 and the other is a Mac mini 2008. A bit dated, yes I know but everything else works flawlessly when transferring files over (dropbox, Sync.com, etc. -- I know these run on different technologies but still). I am running Mojave on the MBP and the Mac mini is on Sierra. There are only a couple dozen files, and in one folder. The ram of the MBP is 6GB and the Mac mini is only running off of 2GB. That actually shocked me when I looked that up, I didn't know it was able to run on that little amount! I supposed that could be the issue (mixed with the older operating system), but I still feel like there may be something else going on as well.

I appreciate you responding so much to this thread by the way, thank you Andy+.

In the main working folder (may similar to /Users/user_name/Library/Application Support/Resilio Sync) of Resilio is a "sync.log", if you have also on Mac, scroll down to the last entrances and maybe you found details about.

How many files and folders you are syncing?

If nothing helps, have a look on Syncthing, is mainly the same as Resilio. Because of different reasons I use both on Synologys, Windows, Android.

https://syncthing.net/downloads/