no source peers online "issue"

dankshit

Resilio Sync "pro" (pro 5 user license)

I've got a sync source on my FreeNAS Resilio Sync "master" (using the plugin jail)...

Every single time I setup a new "destination" to sync from my master source - I get this (see screenshot).

It's not a show stopper - but it's annoying, I can "ignore" sure - but I'd like to get rid of it permanently.  I cannot find that file in the Resilio Sync "jail" running on my FreeNAS server...

When I originally would have copied that file there - it was a mistake - it's a 20+ GB OVA of a Windows 7 VM (VirtualBox), and I would have realised this, at the time, and removed it, and this would have been in 2018..

But something thinks it's still there.  How do I tell it that file's no longer there and to stop Resilio Sync blabbering on about it?

Any ideas?

Screenshot from 2020-05-25 13-30-19.png

@dankshit The file was added to directory tree. Sync doesn't remove it from there despite the fact  that the file wasn't synced across other peers. So, this warning is a false-positive that can be disabled by setting enable_warning_no_source to false in Power user preferences (Preferences > Advanced):

enable_sourcE_no_warning.png