Sync version 220.127.116.110 is released and goes with the following changes and fixes:
- Listening port on Synology is forced to be 28889
- Use OpenSSL library for secure connections
- Change date format in Sync tooltip
- Fixed crash if there’s a peer with old Sync version in the mesh
- Fixed license not loading on start in some cases
- Fixed randomizing of listening port on Linux
- Still deprecated: support for WindowsServers for Sync Home Free and Pro
I've had numerous issues with 2.7.1, including this one:
The only solution I found was downgrading to 2.7.0.
My problems started with a database error. I removed and added back the folder in question, but never would finish on all machines.