Conflict file on encrypted node

atomicbird

I have a share on two local Macs and one Ubuntu VPS, all running Resilio 2.6.3.

The Ubuntu host is reporting a conflict file in its web UI. But it's using an encrypted key, so while I know that the affected file is called "CMRQCTHMAJJVPK2..." [246 characters long] I have no idea what file(s) on the Macs are related to this, or what to do about it. There's an "Ignore" button but I don't know what effect that would have. The "more info..." link in the error takes me to this page, which doesn't look like it's helpful in my case: https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204753629-Conflict-files-in-Sync

The Macs don't report any problems, although "status" on them stays at 100% without ever quite finishing.

What can I do about this?

I'm attaching a screenshot of the error shown on the Ubunto host.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 12.20.14 PM.png

• 1 year later...

I have a similar issue - the encrypted data show 'conflicts' on 2 separate encrypted devices (Debian) - which is strange, since it doesn't know what the original filenames are!

The un-encrypted sync'd device is 100% fine otherwise with the original device..eg Device A (Win10) sends unencrypted to Device B (Debian) without any conflicts, so this appears to be an encryption naming issue of some type.

All using Version: 2.7.2 (1375)

Windows 10 - Source Device

3 other Devices: Linux 5.10.52-v8+ #1441 SMP PREEMPT Tue Aug 3 18:14:03 BST 2021 aarch64 GNU/Linux, of which 2 are using the encrypted keys and causing having conflicts.

image_2021-08-19_011316.png

• 2 weeks later...