Another Synology rslsync permissions question

I tried the Resilio Sync package for Synology quite a while ago but had problems with it syncing slowly, permissions issues etc. and also noticed it took ownership of my files with the rslsync user.

I switched to running it in Docker for a while, but ended having problems with that too (not with Resilio Sync, but with Docker containers randomly stopping on their own) and gave up trying through Docker on Synology.

So I'm thinking of trying Resilio Sync's package for Synology again. The instructions say to enable the default Synology admin user, but I've read in various places for 'security reasons' to disable to default admin user.

Do we still really have to enable the default admin user? Does it still create a 'rslsync' user, that takes ownership of all files synced through RS? If so, is there any way of stopping this and my own user account retaining ownership of my files?

As I said I had bad experiences with RS on Synology in the past, so I'm very wary of trying it again. 

In the file /etc/group you find the entrance

administrators:x:101:admin,rslsync

or similar, it means, that rslsync is a member of admins and need therefore not to enable the default admin user. Only be sure, that "administrators" have full permissions in the shared folders of DSM.