New User, setting up Android Camera Backup to QNAP install of Resilio Sync

gcstang

I installed app on my Android phone and on my QNAP device.

I created a user/pass and id on the QNAP device and set the default folder and file download location to

/share/CACHEDEV3_DATA/Backup/ResilioSync

I want to be able to create folders in this location for each device that I want to have backup/sync'd folders for.

i.e.
MyAndroid
MyLaptop

In MyAndroid for example I would like to have several backups or sync'd folders that are mapped to locations on the QNAP NAS as examples

DCIM                -> /share/CACHEDEV3_DATA/Backup/ResilioSync/MyAndroid/DCIM
Downloads.    -> /share/CACHEDEV3_DATA/Backup/ResilioSync/MyAndroid/Downloads
Music               -> /share/CACHEDEV3_DATA/Backup/ResilioSync/MyAndroid/Music

My issue is I don't know how to do this and finding instructions has been a task in futility.

I know that when I'm on my Android device and click the + I can then create a Camera Backup that creates a URL which I can send to myself ... but I just want it to know about the device I want it to backup/sync upon so I can add other folders as well instead of one at a time.  Am I missing something in this process or is it this much of a back and forth setup between devices?

It seems odd that if I want someone else to be able to use Resilio i.e. my wife I have to have her set these up on a device then have me manually add every single new folder she wants to backup but maybe I'm missing something.