How to Decrypt a Sync'd Folder

Hello,
Am looking at this howto here:

https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/207370466-Encrypted-folders

I've done a test and can see my data is encrypted at the destination (both ends are Windows).  What I just do not get is if I need to recover the encrypted data how doI decrypt it?  I guess I decrypt on the destination server and then sync back or copy to usb for example?

Can anyone guide me on this please and the ctual process to decrypt?

Cheers

You can't decrypt an encrypted shared folder.

From the howto page:

Encrypted node does not have decryption mechanism, so it cannot decrypt files.

When you create a "Encrypted Folder" share on device A, you get 3 keys (R/W, Read-only, Encrypted), the folder on device A is not encrypted and has the original data.

Now when you share the "Encrypted" key to device E, device E has encrypted data after fully synchronized. There's no way to decrypt this folder.

Backup the 3 keys.

You can always get the original data on device A.

If, for some reason, device A is gone (dead system or dead storage), you'll need a new device N, install Resilio Sync, then enter the R/W key (or the Read-only key), synchronize and get the original data on device N.

If your device A is gone, you don't have any other devices linked with R/W key or Read-only key,  and you lost R/W key and Read-only key, consider your original data is gone forever.