[solved] No Peers/Peers say pending off fresh install working previously [solved]

Hello beloved gurus and those who can help,

I was running Resilio Sync (sync) on docker in linux, and accessing via my iPhone on iOS

Everything was working great. I decided I wanted to go pro and would try the trial first. I removed my standard folder by disconnecting it then removing it. I then started a new advanced folder. After this I could not get any of my peers to sync. The folder indexed, but there were zero peers, and when I added any peers they would just sit on the screen with the folder name, but say pending w/ the dotted lined folder.

I attempted to remake a classic folder and this gave me the same results. After disconnecting and removing the advanced folder. 

I went through and completely removed the folder for sync. Including the config and .sync folders. Removed the app on my phone.  Reinstalled everything. And the same problem persists. regardless of advanced or classic folder. 

I've read the peers aren't connecting article, but I'm not sure what I need to do w/ https://config.resilio.com/sync.conf.  after I drop it in my browser. My ports should be working just fine, since it was working previously and didn't error until I changed to advanced.

I'm baffled and at a loss. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Edit: Not sure what I did differently this time, but after redoing everything (the same as before) it started working.

Edited by IamJeremiah
solved

• IamJeremiah changed the title to [solved] No Peers/Peers say pending off fresh install working previously [solved]