Resilio does not work in synology DS918 + DSM7

Hi,

I just installed resiliosync_x64_dsm7.spk V2.7.2.1375-3152

but nothing works and I don't understand if I'm wrong, or if the downloaded package is not compatible with DSM 7 (On the Synology page I found the architecture of my DS918 + and on the Resilio page of the sync versions I chose x64 indicated for ApolloLake) :

3.jpg

1.jpg

If I try to open Resilio by starting it from the URL lower left (http://mynasname/syology.me:28888), from the installed packages page, or from the Package Center I get

"page not available"  (pagina non disponibile/ pagina non trovata) - see the screenshot:

2.jpg

while i think it should launch a setup screen. Where am I wrong?

the same thing happens if I install the version proposed by Synology in its package center ....

It is the first time that I use Resilio, I have read some posts, but nobody helps me in this case ...

EDIT: in the registration I have indicated a wrong domain in my email .... now I have canceled the previous registration and in the new registration I have changed my email

• 2 weeks later...

Hello . . . .

I understand that in a forum you get an answer when a user is available to give it, which is useless to urge. But when I can't get Resilio to work and ask a well-formulated question to use the app and after fifteen days I don't get an answer, I wonder if I've posted a wrong or foolish question, or if this is a forum for skilled people only .. ..

Regards

I just upgraded my DS918+ to DSM 7 last weekend.  I installed the x64 version from the Resilio website as you pointed out.  I had previously used Sync under DSM6 but had to do a full reinstall of the app via the DSM interface.  I had an issue when trying to access the setup page using Chrome due to the self-signed signature.  I was able to get the page to load by typing 'thisisunsafe' which overrides the security warning.  I was also able to access the page using Safari.  Not sure if that is the issue.  The other thing I would try is to access the Resilio page using the actual NAS IP address instead of xxx.synology.me:28888, use IPADDRESSOFNAS:28888 and see if that loads the page.

Then someone is on this forum 🙂   Thank you for your answer !

This afternoon, after my last post, after all these days, I solved.
An oversight as trivial as it is difficult to identify:  it was my port assignment error.
As you know Resilio uses port 28888, which I promptly inserted in the Fritz! Box router rules on the internal IP of the Nas Synology.
The fourth group of digit that make up the IP of the NAS is "100" and in writing the rule in the Fritz!Box router, for too much confidence, too much speed and little head, I wrote 101. Damn me ! 😈 That's all.

2 hours ago, gilbreen said:

I just upgraded my DS918+ to DSM 7 last weekend.  I installed the x64 version from the Resilio website as you pointed out.  I had previously used Sync under DSM6 but had to do a full reinstall of the app via the DSM interface.  I had an issue when trying to access the setup page using Chrome due to the self-signed signature.  I was able to get the page to load by typing 'thisisunsafe' which overrides the security warning.  I was also able to access the page using Safari.  Not sure if that is the issue.  The other thing I would try is to access the Resilio page using the actual NAS IP address instead of xxx.synology.me:28888, use IPADDRESSOFNAS:28888 and see if that loads the page.