not able to send or download files from and to android phone

kavusha

Hi everybody. 

i have been testing Resislio Sync for a couple of weeks by now on both my android phone and my Windows laptop.

I am stuck with three issues which i am not able to resolve and would be really happy for any assistance:

1. Sending files from my phone doesn't work most of the times (9 out of 10 may be) - neither from the context menu of a corresponding app nor from within Resilio Sync itself. When i click on send via Sync nothing happens.

2. Same applies to sending files from my computer to my android device (doesn't work 9 out of 10 times). I  choose Resilio's default download folder as the destination folder and i either get a message "don't have permission to write to selected folder" or something like "the folder has been already added".
Any help is greatly appreciated.

3. And is it normal that i am not able to see thumbnails of my image or video files within the file explorer of Resilio app, which makes it difficult to see what is actually selected?
Have a nice day everybody.

Kavi