Is there a way to see how many seats are being used in Sync Family Pro?

SirKronos

I have a license for Sync Family Pro. It says I can use up to five seats for family members. I think I've have used three seats but there doesn't seem to be a way to determine the number of seats used and who is using them.

Is there a way to find out how many seats are being used and by whom?

OK, I'm clearly getting mixed up by the terminology (i.e., license vs user vs seats), so I'll rephrase my question. How can I see which family members are using the family license? Is there a way to do this via the website or the Resilio app?

Of course, I can try asking my siblings but they may not even remember if I added them to my plan. Maybe they've uninstalled Sync, so I'd like to be able to revoke the license from them and share it with other family members like my in-laws.

I just want an easy way to see how many family members are using my license without having to ask them. Is this possible?

That is not visible in this way.

If you have the Pro license open the GUI at left under "Identity" your installation profil is visible. Then fix 1 of your 5 installations as master and connect the device key of the master to all the other 4 slaves. In the follow all the peers of the master are visible at the slaves and also if the slaves are connected as above described under "Identity", the connected devices are visible. Online devices are green lighted, Offline are grey.

Only relating to the device, not personally. Because there is no connection to the account of a device. Maybe possible is, if each device is used from only one user, you can set the name of the user in the GUI of Resilio, so the above explained green light also lighted the stored name of the user.

Doe you have Windows computers  or which kind of devices you are using. I ask because of the maybe possibility to install Resilio not as services, you install the software for each account, so maybe in this way and the above GUI naming seems possible to have a individual environment. Maybe, I never test such installations.