No access to the confirugation settings on WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra

Hi there,

i have the resilio sync app istalled on my ex2 ultra, until last week everything worked as expected. Then came an firmware update for the NAS to 5.22.113.

I think since then the connection to Resilio Snc is not possible anymore, i updated the sync app to the latest version (2.7.3.1381) but i have no access to the configuration of the app.

There is the button for the configuration url, i got an error message, no connection to the server possible xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8889

Could anyone help if this is related to the firmware update of the nas, or what else coud i do?

Of course i restarted everything multiple times.

Thanks,

Mc

On 5/23/2022 at 5:02 PM, McAroni99 said:

Hi there,

i have the resilio sync app istalled on my ex2 ultra, until last week everything worked as expected. Then came an firmware update for the NAS to 5.22.113.

I think since then the connection to Resilio Snc is not possible anymore, i updated the sync app to the latest version (2.7.3.1381) but i have no access to the configuration of the app.

There is the button for the configuration url, i got an error message, no connection to the server possible xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8889

Could anyone help if this is related to the firmware update of the nas, or what else coud i do?

Of course i restarted everything multiple times.

Thanks,

Mc

Same here ... does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Erwin

The problem has been caused by changes WD made in the update 5.22.113 of the My Cloud OS 5, that interfere with correct Sync installation or start (if installed earlier).

The fixed packages for different NAS models can now be found in the Sync Knowledge Base article on Western Digital NASes.

The package can be installed manually via the Applications dashboard of the NAS. The uninstalling of already installed Sync is not necessary.