Free vs Paid - What am I missing out on?

Canoe

Hello, 

I'm only using Resilio to care for data on personal devices, no teamwork or office environment.  I have no problem with the paid app, but I'm not sure what benefit there would be in my case.  Am I overlooking some key feature?

Basically my main work is done on my computer, but I want my files with me to view on the run - phone and tablet - with the ability to edit if needed.  I see that the paid version has the ability to turn read/write permissions on and off.  Are there any other benefits I should consider?

Thanks for your time spent on a simple question.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

For your personal use, the paid version of Resilio offers some additional benefits. Aside from read/write permissions on & off control, it provides improved synchronization options, ensuring your files stay up-to-date across devices in real time. The paid version also supports selective sync, allowing you to choose specific folders to sync rather than everything. Additionally, you get priority support and access to future updates, ensuring a smoother experience. I guess I was able to answer your question.