Thank you for your answer !

Yes, I have seen this page.

My concern is that it does not match with Synology link, I was wondering if there is any reason why.

On your link : there is a package for Armada38x  (so I guess Armada 385 88F6820 is included).

On Synology link : I was not able to find any Armada 385 in the compatibility list (applied models): no DS116, DS216, DS216j,   RS816 etc...

to add a bit more confusion, Even on this thread a couple of page before:

feb 26 - 2016 / march 3 2016 : it was asked by @Brianif DS216 will be supported (armad385 NAS).

@RomanZ answer: Not planned at the moment.

While 2 monthes later around 21-23 may, @Jay Siquelus seems to have successfully installed it on DS116 (armada 385 NAS)

Synology's link is talking about sync v2.3.7 which is pretty much old, and frankly speaking I have no idea why they would decide and make up the compatibility list like this, it's beyond my control. What is under our control  - are the packages published on our site.

I have got the Resilio package 2.5.10 working fine on the Asustor AS1004T (up to four 3.5" units.)

Unfortunately, the Asustor App Central is more or less out-of-date - and especially the Resilio package is way old and not working well (with newer clients.)
Through the manual installation of the newer package from the Resilio website, it is working fine and keep the essential file folders synchronized for a pretty cheap price.

Remember, the unit is only 512MB RAM (effectively less than 498 MB) so the resources are very limited so I only use it for a few key synchronization folders as it otherwise totally exhaust resources (CPU, RAM, etc.) and influences the other synchronized units (by indexing forever, having outstanding files, etc.)

Happily running sync on following platforms :

FreeNAS 11.x (using the jail plugin - actually installed it from 3000 km away about 12-14 months ago) - HP NL40 microserver 8 GB RAM 12 TB storage

• Raspberry Pi 3b Stretch (x 2)
  • Ubuntu 18.04 (x 4 physical hosts, AMD desktop, 2 x Dell i7 laptops, plus a Gigabtye Brix)
  • BananaPi m1 running Armbian 5.6
  • iPad Pro 12.9
  • Windows 10 laptop

Did not find any mention, but do you plan to support newer QNAP ARM-based NAS? Upgraded NAS, lost Resilio ....

I have one with with Annapurna Labs processor, but the package for the older x31 NAS does not install. I have a TS-332x.

https://www.qnap.com/en/product/ts-332x

I think it has a "newer" (not that A57 is all that new....) 64bit core compared to the older Annapurna Labs machines:

[/proc] # cat cpuinfo 
processor	: 0
model name	: Annapurna Labs Alpine AL324 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 CPU @ 1.70GHz
Features	: fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32
CPU implementer	: 0x41
CPU architecture: 8
CPU variant	: 0x1
CPU part	: 0xd07
CPU revision	: 3

processor	: 1
model name	: Annapurna Labs Alpine AL324 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 CPU @ 1.70GHz
Features	: fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32