20 invites

kos13

• 2 weeks later...

How often do you send out invitations? I have already signed up but I am so anxious to wait. :)

My best guess - and I stress it is only a guess - would be that if there is to be another round of invites made available, this would likely be timed to coincide with the next update to SyncApp, which I understand won't now be before April.

• 2 weeks later...

How to get invite to try Sync App ?

Please see my previous comments in this thread - you can join the "waiting list" to become a tester by following the information/link at:

http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/sync.html

However, be aware that I understand there to be a wait time of at LEAST 6 weeks, if not longer.

Also, if - and I do stress **IF** - the SyncApp team are generous enough to offer any additional invites directly through the forum (in a similar way to what Kos did in this very thread nearly 6 weeks ago), it's likely that this would only happen just prior to a release of a new version for testing (as it did back in Feb).

The SyncApp team have already said that the next update to SyncApp won't be before April - therefore, I wouldn't be expecting any more invites until then!

Also, please note that unlike other software, such as AeroFS, where existing users can simply "invite" other users to use the software, this is not the case with SyncApp. Existing SyncApp users are unable to "invite" you to join SyncApp. Asking for invites here in the forums, or PM'ing existing users with such requests won't work!

So my best advice to Wync, piersh, and anyone else desperate to try SyncApp would be:

1) Make sure you sign up at http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/sync.html

2) Regularly check back to this forum to see if the SyncApp team do release any additional invites here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I registered on the page for pre-alpha invite about 3 months ago. Reading the posts in the forum, the waiting time for an invite should not be more than 8 weeks. Can someone give me a solution/an explanation ? I really want to test and use SyncApp which appears to be a great cloud solution.

Thank you for your help

We should cover all waiting list by middle of April i.e. in a week. You will get your invitation in a week or so. If you drastically need it, PM me and I will send you a link.

Sorry that it took longer than we originally planned, but we constantly improving product and want make sure it is in perfect shape before giving it to people.