3 nodes have only 2 connections

peetervois

Hi, I made search here and found no specific report I am facing at.

I have One android tablet (T) and two Linux backup nodes (B1) and (B2). B1 does have static public IP address with DNS record and is configured to accept connections from outside world. I tested it with telnet. B2 also does have public IP but is not statically assigned. T and B1 are behind masquerade and will have same IP address to outside world. B2 is haveing different IP address.

I started sync folder on T and shared the secret with B1 and B2. I have allowed to use tracker this time and packet forwarding. Both B nodes will connect to T but they will not connect with each other. I see it from theyr web interfaces. I have configured on B2 the address (DN not IP) and port to B1 but still no connection.

It is clear that I do not know all the details how the system should work, but I would definitely like B1 and B2 to be connected as long as possible. Is there some kind of debug log available of btsync? Or maybe I am reporting a bug here?