If I Disable Trackers/relays, Will My Data Be Strictly P2P?

Valzix

If you disable trackers/dht and relays, then yes, it is a direct transfer with no other communication than between the two devices.  

For this to work though, you will need to know the hostname/ip:port for the computers, to manually input for them under the folder options.  I know this is possible for computer-to-computer transfers, but I'm not sure if the mobile versions allow you to disable trackers or setup manual connections. 

Guest proactiveservices

If you disable trackers/dht and relays, then yes, it is a direct transfer with no other communication than between the two devices.  

This is not strictly correct in all cases. If any peer in the swarm knows of other peers in the WAN, this information will be sent to all other peers. They will then connect to said peers outside of the LAN. This is unlikely if you're the only person with the secret, and you set up the share correctly on both devices, but you should still be aware of the possibility of external P2P.

For this to work though, you will need to know the hostname/ip:port for the computers, to manually input for them under the folder options.  I know this is possible for computer-to-computer transfers, but I'm not sure if the mobile versions allow you to disable trackers or setup manual connections. 

Hmm interesting, Thanks, I tested out syncing between my phone and computer and turned off relays and trackers on the computer folder and it sent, I didn't know if it was strictly P2P or not though, I was on the same wifi too if that makes a difference.