[Solved] Synology Nas Issue, Can Only Save To Location: /usr/local/btsync/var ?

Dear All,

I am trying to find a reliable way to sync a share folder between two Synology NAS and I found BitTorrent Sync.

I downloaded and installed the BitTorrent Sync 1.4.103-9 package from Synocommunity without any problem. At the source NAS, I added a share folder X and I am able to read and white to the folder on my phone through the Android client.

Linking share folder X to the destination NAS is causing trouble. I clicked the link button, and pasted the key. Then the Save to location dialog popped up. I replaced the default path /usr/local/btsync/var with /volume1/X, so that all the users of the destination NAS can read and write it.

However, after the approval process at the source NAS side, the status of the share folder X shows "Folder not found" on the destination side.

If I stick with the default path /usr/local/btsync/var, the syncing is fast and work. But I don't want to save the folder to such location as it is not an easy to access path for average users of the NAS.

Pls kindly tell me what I can do to fix it or is it the limilation of Btsync.

Thanks.

Elton