Poll 3: How Much Have You Invested Into Btsync?

How much have you spent on BTSync  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How much money have you invested into your BTSync configuration?

• $0
    • $1-$40
    • $41-$100
    • $101-$250
    • $251-$500
    • >$500

Actual poll included. Sorry, didn't realize I had that option when posting the other threads.

I'm curious. The $40/year thing still has my blood boiling as well as many other folks. On top of that, the 10 folder limit is simply unacceptable. I've spent 2 years behind this product and I've invested a good bit of money once I figured out 3 or 4 months in that I could really get a lot of mileage out of this if I invested in some more hardware. I did and was happy until now.

Now I want to know, how much have others invested?

Depends on what is meant by the question. My Internet and hardware isn't dedicated to BTsync and I would almost certainly have it regardless. That said, I might be on a lower speed tier because my use of bandwidth has increased considerably. I've sunk a fair amount of time in making things work just so.

So I'm not really sure how to quantify it. I would definitely consider it (or whatever replaces it) in any future equations.