Sync Order

bzf

Hi all, I have a fairly odd setup. I have 3 locations, a datacenter, and 2 offices. The offices and datacenter are all connected via VPN over multi-T1. However, each office also has Comcast 100MB Internet, and I also have 100MB in the datacenter. What Im trying to do is figure out how to 'force' the computers to use the Comcast internet connection to sync instead of over the LAN/VPN.

I have turned off LAN sync, and also setup predefined hosts to a device in each location. I put all this information in and restarted syncing, but the remote offices are only going about 300kb. If i take a computer outside the VPN and connect over the internet i get very fast 10+MB Sync.

So Im trying to figure out how to 'force' or determine how the syncs are being connected Im only assuming they are coming from the VPN/LAN becuase of the speed.

Im not able to configure VPN to Comcast because its dynamic IP, so this would take alot more work than just forcing it to use the Internet connection.

Is there a way in 2.0 to determine the sync type/connection, what is the 'order' that things are determined? if I turn off LAN, DHT Tracking, and have predefined hosts and Proxy wouldnt that be good enough?