Selective sync where files start synced, but can be 'Removed from device'

hey everyone,

So i'm a happy user of resilio, but there is one thing that I would love to be able to do but have not been able to figure out if it's possible. I use internal NVME drives on two of my machines for fast storage, and have a NAS for bulk storage. I synch between all these devices and want files generated on one to be immediately available on the other. For example if one machine generates cache files that i need to work with on the other machine.

This works as long as a folder is not a selective sync folder.  However I would like to abe able to remove folders from my machine (old versions) using selective sync. This is currently not possible, since selective sync files start "offline". Is there any way to have them start online (so always sync one they are created on another machine) but still be able to use selective sync and remove them from the device? That way I could use the NAS as a bulk project drive that contains every version ,but can still remove older version from the NVME drives.

Any ideas?