[Feedback] Impressed

v3n0x

Hey there, overall I'm impressed with SyncApp and I'd like to thank you for the invite. I've only been playing around with it for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed any issues/bugs with the Linux app as yet (x64 + i386) or the Windows App (Running on Windows 8).

Currently I'm using SyncApp to sync files from my VPS (Seedbox) to my media center, and my main rig. I noticed that my main rig was downloading "file 1" from the seedbox and the media center was giving me "file 2". I haven't yet tested this when both computers on my LAN are syncing files from the VPS at the same time, maybe there is already priority syncing in place or something I don't yet know.

-------------------

+Things I like most about SyncApp:

-------------------

WebGUI for Linux, it's clean, easy to navigate and in my use for SyncApp it makes life easier to have a web front end rather than whipping out Putty.

SyncApp can be in used for any scenario and it's really lightweight, I'm thinking it would be awesome at LAN parties.

-------------------

+Features I would like added:

-------------------

Progress bars. Yes it's no big deal to have a progress bar, but I like them and I'm sure that I ain't the only one.

For the Linux binary, I think that on first run, the user should be prompted to give a username & password so that the WebGUI isn't open to the world.

-------------------

http://bayimg.com/NaLKpAaeh