No connected devices

Hi Everyone,

Just trying out BitTorrent Sync and i can't seem to get it to work, I have installed the latest version (1.1.42) on both of my PC's and shared a couple of folders, but nothing is syncing and under the devices tab it just says "No connected devices"

They are both currently on the same network (one desktop and a laptop) and i have tried disabling windows firewall.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David

Can you be more specific, they are both connected to the same hub, what is required?

It's difficult to be more specific as every make/model of router is different (I'm assuming it is indeed a router, rather than just a switch when you say "hub"?), but basically most routers have security settings built that can either either block certain traffic/ports, or prevent other devices on the same network seeing/communicating with each other.

You may need to refer to your router's own documentation for details of the specific security features/settings on your router, but you should be able to disable them/add exceptions, etc