Connection requests

Digger

Ok I have just noticed something strange and wondering why this IS what it IS..... To setup/explain the situation/scenario its pretty straight forward.......... BT sync on windows desktop, Sync on android device.... all behind/connected via LAN......... I am wondering why the desktop app is sending requests to an outside service and not the android device, thus restricting the ability to sync between devices....... this is not a server request to check for SYNC app update, else I just would not be able to get updates but yet be able to sync between devices, especially between devices behind NAT/LAN....... Currently in advanced properties I have "true" for lan use tcp on desktop app and unticked for cellular data on the droid app. So can i please have an answer as to why this IS what IT IS and why the desktop app has to communicate with 54.225.92.50 ; 54.225.100.8 as well as many other connections requests from ports 59334 ?? Wanting to connect to korea telecom, Italia, france among many others. Why? No, this is not traffic from other apps or web as I have shutdown everything and have blocked any other traffic such as from microsoft etc.... Why all these requests/connections/routes?